1. Go into the cPanel, look for the Databases section and click the PHPMyAdmin link. (note you may need to setup a password using the “Reset MySQL Password” icon before you can log in.)
2. Select your WordPress database. (If you aren’t sure which database to select, check your wp-config.php file in the root location of your WordPress installation)
3. Select the ‘wp_options’ table (if you have another table prefix ‘tableprefix_options’)
4. From the header bar choose the “Browse” tab.
5. Select page 2 from the tables footer.
6. Now you’ll need to edit (Change WordPress Theme through PHPmyAdmin ) the ‘template’ and ‘stylesheet’ rows and put in the word “twentyten”, or put in any other theme you want there as refer below.
7. Press “Go” when you are done.