.my DOMAIN REGISTRY (MYNIC): Appointing New Invoicing Party for .MY Domain
Modified on: Wed, 1 Jun, 2016 at 1:25 PM
1) Login here
Note: If you have lost your Username or Password, please click on the "Forget Username" and "Forget Password" link to retrieve.
Please refer to the following articles for the procedures.
.my DOMAIN REGISTRY (MYNIC): Retrieving User ID for .MY Domain
.my DOMAIN REGISTRY (MYNIC): Retrieving Password for .MY Domain
2) Enter your login details and click “Login”.
3) Enter the related Code(Mynic Handle) and click on "Submit" button.
4) Under “Domain” tab, select “Modify Domain”.
5) Enter “[Domain Name]” and Select your domain extension under “[Domain Extension]”.
6) Under Search Results, tick the domain you want to modify and click “Modify”.
7) Tick “Appoint a New Invoicing Party”.
8) Select Exabytes Network Sdn Bhd from Reseller list.
9) Click “Modify”.
10) Invoicing Party changed and a notification will be send to you through the contact person email address. NOTE: You do agree with MYNIC Policy & Procedure HERE.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.