Modify registrant name record is only authorized to Administrative Contact for the domain name.
1. Go to MYNIC Selfcare portal HERE
Note: If you have lost your Username or Password, please click on the "Forget Username" and "Forget Password" link to retrieve.
.my DOMAIN REGISTRY (MYNIC): Retrieving Username for .MY Domain
.my DOMAIN REGISTRY (MYNIC): Retrieving Password for .MY Domain
3. Click on "Manage" based on your preferred domain name. (You may use the "Search" function if you own a long list of domain names)
4. Domain name information page will be displayed.
It shows the information below:
- Domain Name information: Registration number, domain name expiry date, record last modified and the organization type.
- Contact types to shows your account types with ticked symbol. For contact types with no right ticked symbol , the information can be viewed only and non-editable.
- Contact information
All the contact information will be displayed. The edit button will be available based on your account types.
5. Under REGISTRANT section, Click Edit button to modify registrant name and registrant record information.
a. Modify Registrant Name/Organization Name
This part of information update requires MYNIC approval upon submission. Reason for modification is compulsory which is either change of legal name or typo entry. Domain name will going through a deletion + re-registration process AND registrant transfer fee will be applied according to your .my domain extension. Kindly drop an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that our Customer Service Executive can advise accordingly.
b. Modify Registrant/Organization address and contact
This part of information is auto-modified once you have clicked on the Save button.
c. A pop up message will appear to inform that the information has been updated.
d. You will receive an email notification from MYNIC for the modification for 5a with Email Subject : "Update Registrant Name - Received". You will receive an email notification from MYNIC for the modification for 5b with Email Subject : "Your Domain Contact Info has been Updated"
Note: You do agree with MYNIC Policy & Procedure HERE.