Modify registrant name record is only authorized to Administrative Contact for the domain name.
1. Go to MYNIC Selfcare portal HERE
Note: If you have lost your Username or Password, please click on the "Forget Username" and "Forget Password" link to retrieve.
.my DOMAIN REGISTRY (MYNIC): Retrieving Username for .MY Domain
.my DOMAIN REGISTRY (MYNIC): Retrieving Password for .MY Domain
3. Enter your domain name in the "Search" column, and click on "Manage" based on your preferred domain name.
4. Domain name information page will be displayed.
It shows the information below:
- Domain Name information: Registration number, domain name expiry date, record last modified and the organization type.
- Contact types to shows your account types with ticked symbol. For contact types with no right ticked symbol , the information can be viewed only and non-editable.
- Contact information
All the contact information will be displayed. The edit button will be available based on your account types.
5. Click edit button to modify registrant name and registrant record information.
a. Modify Registrant/Organization Name
This module requires MYNIC approval upon submission. Reason for modification is compulsory which is either change of legal name or typo entry. Domain name will going through a deletion + re-registration process AND registrant transfer fee applied according to your .my domain extension.
b. Modify registrant/organization address
This module is auto-modified once you have clicked the update button.
c. A pop up message will appear to inform that the information has been updated.
d. You will receive an email notification for the changes.
Note: You do agree with MYNIC Policy & Procedure HERE.