For Window server installed Website Panel:
1. Log in your website panel interface by using IP address : yourserveripaddress:9001 .
2. Click on Configuration tab and choose Server .
3. Select DNS server and update the nameservers then click on Update .
Create A record for private nameservers:
If your domain name will be hosted in your Window server , you may need to update ns1.yourdomain.com and ns2.yourdomain.com A record by go to Customers then select your domain name . In this article , the example domain name is yourdomain.com .
1. Seek for your domain for example yourdomain.com by go to Customers tab .
2. Select the domain name and click Domain icon.
3 .Click on the domain name under the list and under DNS select Edit DNS zone records.
4. Select "Add Record" for new creation .
5. Please use the format as below:
Record Type: A
Record Name: ns1
6. Click on Save.
7. Repeat steps 5 to add in the record for ns2 .
In order to able to use the private nameserver, may refer to below on How To Register Nameserver and Update Nameserver:
Noted: Apply only for domain name purchased with Exabytes.