This guide will walk you through creating a product.
1. Go to Products > Add product
2. Give your product a name and add the description for your product.
Bonus: You may utilize the tools provided inside the “Description box”.
3. Upload image(s) - You can drag the image file straight from your computer, upload from the device, upload from a URL, or add a Youtube video.
Note: You can add both image & video.
Note: Products can be in more than one collection
5. (Optional) Click Add variants if your product have different variations ex: size, color, etc. If not, you may proceed to the next step.
6. Fill in the price and other fields if necessary. (You can skip this step if you already set up variants)
Compare at price - this will show a discounted price and a sale label will be displayed. Note: This amount must be higher than the actual selling price.
7. (Optional) Select Taxable product.
8. Select Exabytes Ecommerce tracks inventory of this product (Optional). Add in the quantity of this particular product.
Bonus: What is Meta description?
A meta description is an HTML and XHTML element that describes your page to search engines. While the perceived (and real) importance of meta data has depreciated, the attribute still plays a significant role in SEO rankings.
(Source: Word Stream)
10. Click on "Save Product"
Hope this help!