[COMPLETED] Scheduled Server Maintenance - Minor Smartermail version updating
Time: 9:40PM MYT
All current Smartermail version has been upgraded with latest version.
All email services such as Webmail, SMTP, POP3, IMAP, ActiveSync started responding and will now resume their operation smoothly without any noticeable service impact.
Dear Valued Customers,
*** All client mail service host under MY Windows shared hosting will be affected ***
Date: 15th Jun 2017
Time: 8:00PM - 11.59 PM MYT
ETA : 15 minutes per server
Our team updated our shared hosting mail server Smartermail version to 16.x recently.
Patches & updates has been arranged on the above date/time.
All email services will not be available during the upgrade window but web services is running as usual.
Here is the changing logs of Version 16.0.6369 (Jun 9, 2017)
- Added: Added a message header "X-Exim-Id" for better support in certain system configurations.
- Added: Incoming emails to local user aliases will get spam checked.
- Added: System level setting that allows system admins to turn off minimum browser requirements.
- Changed: A non-organizer meeting attendee can now open the event description modal.
- Changed: Added Safari 9 into the incompatible browser list.
- Changed: Browser autocomplete has been reenabled on login page form.
- Changed: English translation file has been restructured to remove nesting. All translation keys are now 1-level deep only.
- Changed: Only domains with an archive rule set will be shown in the message archive search domain dropdown.
- Efficiency: Significant load time improvement across most browsers by reducing Angular file size by 88%.
- Fixed: A plain text message can lose line breaks when displayed in HTML or when replied to.
- Fixed: Cannot add IPs to the IP Bypass area.
- Fixed: Certain user settings pages and calendars do not load due to DateTime format exception.
- Fixed: Contacts do not import from CSV that contain business ip, business fax, business pager, or personal fax numbers.
- Fixed: CSV and VCF contact file type extensions are case sensitive which causes the API to think they are unsupported files.
- Fixed: Cyren AV report numbers are all zeros regardless of date range.
- Fixed: Disk space usage display shown behind Task and Contact cards in certain browsers.
- Fixed: Email printing does not work in Firefox, Microsoft Edge or Internet Explorer 11.
- Fixed: EML files with improper formatting in a boundary's content-type header displays a blank email in web interface.
- Fixed: Forwarding a message in a shared folder does not forward any attachments.
- Fixed: In IMAP retrieval an error could occur when trying to create the deliver.txt.
- Fixed: It is possible to enter an invalid date range into the message archive search.
- Fixed: Older servers running Microsoft Security Essentials always see the Windows Defender exception alert banner.
- Fixed: Opening a message from archive search loads a blank popup window.Fixed: Saving a draft of a forwarded or a replied-to message with attachments does not save the attachments in the draft.
- Fixed: SmarterMail file storage opens plain text and xml documents in the browser.
- Fixed: Some foreign characters (e.g., Korean) have incorrect encoding when viewing an email.
- Fixed: The domains list is intermittently empty on the message archive search page.
- Fixed: The progress modal when renaming a folder that contains subfolders does not take the subfolder file counts into consideration.
- Fixed: Unable to edit the actions for Internal blocked senders content filter.
- Security: DKIM private keys are no longer returned with the domain settings API.
If you need further information and clarification on the maintenance or if you experience difficulties after the maintenance period, please contact us via helpdesk at https://support.exabytes.com.my/en/support/tickets/new or email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Technical Support Department