Date: 10th April 2018
Time: 10:00 PM MYT +0800
Scheduled maintenance has been completed successfully under aforementioned hypervisor. All services will now resume their operations smoothly on all virtual machines without any noticeable service impact.
Date: 9th April 2018
Time: 10:00 AM MYT +0800
Due to unforeseen circumstances, the claimed maintenance arrangement will need to extend to date 10th Apr 2018 and estimate complete on stated date 10 pm.
Dear Valued Customers,
Date: 6 - 8th Apr 2018
Time: 7:00 PM ~ 12:00 AM MYT
******Only clients subscribed SSD Linux VPS service and match with the nodeid will experience service disruption***
Affected Server :
SSDVPS16 with label nodeid 37
Maintenance Details :
In the routine checking, we have detected host server disk drive having error symptom, an immediate arrangement of migrating hosted virtual machine to an alternative host environment has been scheduled on the above propose date.
Maintenance Affects :
All affected virtual machine will arrange to move over to the new host environment. During the migrate process, target virtual machine shall bring offline for data move over, all services associated with target virtual machine shall remain inaccessible til the migration process completed.
How to check if your administrate virtual machine host under the affected server list?
In order to verify your operation virtual machine under the affected range, may refer to the step below.
1. Login to client area login portal via portal (https://billing.exabytes.com.my/mypanel/clientarea.php)
2. Proceed to click on "Services" > "My Services" from the drop-down option list.
3. Select and click on your active VPS service that intended to verify.
4. Under the loadout result, click on "Additional Information" tab.
5. The "nodeid" with the reference number shall turn up on your screen.
6. Verify if the nodeid exists under aforementioned affected list. If the number match, that implies your administrate virtual machine are under the scheduled maintenance list and disruption shall expect while the maintenance window kick start.
Should you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact our 24x7 technical support team (Department: Technical Support (Dedicated Server / VPS / Cloud / Colocation ) by submitting a ticket at (https://support.exabytes.com.my/support/tickets/new).
Technical Support Department