1. Log into PHPMyAdmin. (You can get your PHPMyAdmin URL inside your cPanel / HELM / Plesk)
2. Select the database which you wish to backup from the drop down database menu at the left.
3. Click on "Export" tab.
4. Select Mysql table which you wish to export.
5. Select Export Options.
6. Enter a filename and compressions format.
7. Click "Go".
- If you select Compressions = None, a query windows will appear and displaying the raw mysql query of your exported tables.
- If you select Compressions = "Zipped" or "GZipped", a pop up box will appear asking you to save the .sql file into your local drive.