How To Renew Domain Name Before Expiry Date?
- If your domain name was already expired, you won't be able to renew your domain name via this option.
There should have an invoice for domain renewal already generated for you.
- If your domain name was expired and fall under domain redemption period, a domain redemption fee will apply subject to the registrar's policies.
- If you have any enquiries about domain renewal, kindly contact through firstname.lastname@example.org
- Login into Exabytes Billing System at here
- Go to Domains, then "My Domains".
- Click on "arrow icon" button of the domain name which you wish to renew. Then go to "Renew".
- Select up to how many years you wish to renew your domain name from the drop down list.
- Click on “Add to Cart" then "View Cart."
- Click on "Checkout"
- You may choose between 4 payment options
(Credit Card / Online Bank Transfer / Pay by Paypal / ipay88 (Credit Card).
- You will need to tick on “I have read and agree to the Terms of Service” and then click on “Complete Order”.
- You may proceed to make the payment from your end.
- Your domain name will be renewed within 1 working day upon payment confirmation.