This article is about on the SSL implementation on the Magento application in conjunction of cPanel AutoSSL.
More about cPanel AutoSSL:
To install Magento with SSL encrypted:
- Login into cPanel (cpanel.yourdomain.com or yourdomain.com/cpanel)
- Locate Softaculous App Installer under Software
- Search Magento and install
- Upon installation may select https:// on the drop down menu as below:
- Upon installation has been, do login into the Magento administrator portal such as yourdomain.com/admin123 (Admin may vary as per defined on the installation process)
- Select Configuration under System as per below:
- Select Web under General per below:
- Select Secure and you will be seeing the page below and select YES on both drop down menu and save:
- Sample SSL encrypted on frontend and backend. 10. May arrange to submit a Support case via support.exabytes.com.y if you had any question.