Server Account Migration for Linux Shared Hosting - Valerian 126.96.36.199
Dear Valued Clients,
Weekday: 8:00PM - 6:00AM MYT (21st Oct - 27th Oct 2016)
*** Only clients hosted on Valerian server will be affected and notify privately ***
Date: 21st Oct 2016 - 27th Oct 2016
Weekend: 12:00PM - 6:00AM MYT (22nd & 23rd Oct 2016)
Effected Server : Valerian 188.8.131.52
We will migrate all accounts which is hosted under Valerian 184.108.40.206 to the following server :
1. During the migration, your web site and email services might be slightly interrupted.
2. The IP Address of Web/FTP and Mail server will be changed upon the completion of the migration. The server new IP will switch once the account is successfully migrated to the new server.
3. Your cPanel login, FTP accounts and Email logins, and DNS IP will remain unchanged.
4. You are advised to keep a backup of your web site on your local terminal. You may generate the backup from your cPanel.
5. If you are using third party DNS, you are advised to update the A record to IP include in our notification after the migration has been done.
Please do not hesitate to contact us by creating a Helpdesk Ticket at https://support.exabytes.com.my if you have any enquiries regarding this server upgrade exercise. Thank You!
Technical Support Department