Products & Services Submit a ticket My Tickets
Selamat datang
Masuk  Mendaftar

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Server Maintenance - RAM Upgrading

Date : 29th Sep 2017 

Time : 11:44PM MYT 

Maintenance Update:

RAM upgrading maintenance completed successfully. All affected servers are up and will now resume their operation without any noticeable services impact.

If you face any issue kindly contact support.

=============================

Dear Valued Customers,

*** Only clients subscribed SSD Linux VPS service and match with the nodeid will experience service disruption***

Date : 29th Sep 2017

Time : 10:00PM MYT

ETA : 1 hour

Maintenance Detail:

To retain the optimum performance on our provide services, we will schedule to perform RAM upgrading on server listed below.

Affected Server :

SSDVPS19   with label nodeid   43
SSDVPS20   with label nodeid   44

Maintenance Affects:
Reboot action are require to execute during the maintenance process. Thus, all virtual machine host under aforementioned server will not available during maintenance windows  

How to check if your administrate virtual machine host under the affected server list?

In order to verify your operation virtual machine under the affected range, may refer to the step below.

1. Login to client area login portal via portal (https://billing.exabytes.com.my/mypanel/clientarea.php)
2. Proceed to click on "Services" > "My Services" from the drop down option list.
3. Select and click on your active VPS service that intended to verify.
4. Under the load out result, click on "Additional Information" tab.
5. The "nodeid" with the reference number shall turn up on your screen.
6. Verify if the nodeid exists under above affected list. If the number match, that implies your administrate virtual machine are under the scheduled maintenance list and disruption shall expect while the maintenance window kick start. 

Should you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact our 24x7 technical support team (Department: Technical Support (Dedicated Server / VPS / Cloud / Colocation ) by submitting a ticket at (https://support.exabytes.com.my/support/tickets/new).

Best Regards,

Support Team

Technical Support Department