[COMPLETED] Scheduled Server Maintenance - FSCK on SSDVPS03
Date : 7th Oct 2017
Time : 01:40AM MYT
Scheduled the file system check (FSCK) process is completed on the affected range virtual machines. All services on these servers will now resume their operations without any noticeable service impact.
Dear Valued Customers,
*** Only clients subscribed SSD Linux VPS service and match with the nodeid will experience service disruption ***
Batch Date : 6th Oct 2017
Batch Time : 10:00PM MYT
ETA : 2 hours
Affected Server :
SSDVPS03 with label nodeid 21
Do inform we will schedule perform File System Check (FSCK) on top of host server operating system's partition to verify the integrity and consistent state of the file system. This arrangement should create service disruption during the maintenance window but not impact user data under their virtual machine.
What is FSCK?
FSCK is used to check and optionally repair one or more Linux filesystems
During the maintenance time frame, all services under the affected range virtual machine will not be available until its complete.
How to check if your administrate virtual machine host under the affected server list?
In order to verify your operation virtual machine under the affected range, may refer to the step below.
- Login to client area login portal via portal (https://billing.exabytes.com.my/mypanel/clientarea.php)
- Proceed to click on "Services" > "My Services" from the drop down option list.
- Select and click on your active VPS service that intended to verify.
- Under the load out result, click on "Additional Information" tab.
- The "nodeid" with the reference number shall turn up on your screen.
- Verify if the nodeid exists under above affected list. If the number match, that implies your administrate virtual machine are under the scheduled maintenance list and disruption shall expect while the maintenance window kick start.
Should you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact our 24x7 technical support team (Department: Technical Support (Dedicated Server / VPS / Cloud / Colocation ) by submitting a ticket at (https://support.exabytes.com.my/support/tickets/new).
Technical Support Department