Products & Services Submit a ticket My Tickets
Selamat datang
Masuk  Daftar

[COMPLETED] Scheduled Hardware Maintenance - Switching Firewall Power Point

Date: 13th Apr 2018
Time: 09.00 PM MYT

Maintenance Update:

Scheduled hardware maintenance the Windows Shared Network Firewall Power Point switched has been completed before aforementioned time, as there was faulty switch and it has been replaced, causing the windows servers the network issue. 

==================

Dear Valued Clients,

*** Only Exabytes MY clients hosted on Windows shared servers will be affected ***

Date: 13th Apr 2018
Time: 11.45 PM MYT
ETA : 30 minutes

Affected IP ranged: 110.4.46.xxx & 103.6.199.xxx

Maintenance Details:
Our team will perform a Windows Shared Network Firewall Power Point switching from Source B to Source A at the above date/time for a preparation of Power Maintenance in May 2018.

Maintenance Affects:

This maintenance process will include switching the Firewall from the current Source B to Source A.

During the process, there will be network downtime around 30 minutes where all of your server services will be unavailable.

To verify your website or email services is hosted on above listed server.

User may perform step as per below.

1. Open "command prompt" from the windows program or simply type "cmd" under program list to locate the command prompt.
  2. Insert value "ping yourdomain.name" to grab your web service server IP and "ping mail.domain.name" to grab your mail service server IP, you may compare the output IP if it is listed under affected list. A sample of output showed as per below.

Please do not hesitate to contact us by creating a Helpdesk Ticket at https://support.exabytes.com.my if you have any enquiries regarding this maintenance exercise. 

Thank You!

Best regards,

Technical team
---------------------
Technical Support Department