[COMPLETED] Scheduled maintenance - VPS Security Update: Meltdown and Spectre
Date : 11th Jan 2018
Time : 12.30 AM MYT
The scheduled kernel update arranged on Server Security Updates to strengthen server security tier process has been completed on all listed servers.
All servers will now resume their operation without any noticeable services impact.
If you face any issue kindly contact support.
****** Only clients subscribed SSD Linux VPS service and match with the nodeid will experience service disruption***
SSDVPS01 with label nodeid 19
SSDVPS02 with label nodeid 30
SSDVPS03 with label nodeid 21
SSDVPS04 with label nodeid 22
SSDVPS05 with label nodeid 23
SSDVPS06 with label nodeid 25
SSDVPS07 with label nodeid 26
SSDVPS08 with label nodeid 28
SSDVPS09 with label nodeid 29
SSDVPS10 with label nodeid 31
SSDVPS11 with label nodeid 32
SSDVPS12 with label nodeid 33
SSDVPS13 with label nodeid 34
SSDVPS14 with label nodeid 35
SSDVPS15 with label nodeid 36
SSDVPS16 with label nodeid 37
SSDVPS17 with label nodeid 41
SSDVPS18 with label nodeid 42
SSDVPS19 with label nodeid 43
SSDVPS20 with label nodeid 44
SSDVPS21 with label nodeid 45
SSDVPS22 with label nodeid 46
How to check if your administrate virtual machine host under the affected server list?
In order to verify your operation virtual machine under the affected range, may refer to the step below.
- Login to client area login portal via portal (https://billing.exabytes.com.my/mypanel/clientarea.php)
- Proceed to click on "Services" > "My Services" from the drop down option list.
Select and click on your active VPS service that intended to verify.
- Under the load out result, click on "Additional Information" tab.
- The "nodeid" with the reference number shall turn up on your screen.
- Verify if the nodeid exists under above affected list. If the number match, that implies your administrate virtual machine are under the scheduled maintenance list and disruption shall expect while the maintenance window kick start.
Should you have any difficulties, please do not hesitate to contact our 24x7 technical support team (Department: Technical Support (Dedicated Server / VPS / Cloud / Colocation ) by submitting a ticket at (https://support.exabytes.com.my/support/tickets/new).