Upon you have completed the order and payment for your Managed WordPress hosting subscription, our automated API ordering process will setup your WordPress on your domain that you have signed up for the WordPress hosting. The following guides applied if you need to install additional WordPress instant on your sub folder.
1. Login into WordPress Hosting control panel via your client area portal
2. On your WordPress control panel, click on the WordPress icon on your right side bar.
3. Select Install > Install (Custom) so that you can customize all the configuration. Selecting Install (Quick) will have the WordPress install as / Wordpress sub directory as default installation.
4. Customize your WordPress installation as you wish.
5. Click Install when you are done and WordPress installation will begin. Upon finish, you will redirected to your WordPress Installation.