1. Launch your Microsoft Outlook 2013.
2. From Top left menu click File. From Account Information, click Add Account.
3. Check the Manual setup or additional server types.
4. Check the POP or IMAP.
5. Enter your name and full email address on User's Information section.
6. Select Account Type. You may choose either POP3 or IMAP as we support for both email protocol.
7. These are the incoming and outgoing server for SSL and NON-SSL.
Incoming server : mail.domain.com
Outgoing server : mail.domain.com
(replace your OWN domain name for domain)
Incoming server : serverhostname.com
Outgoing server : serverhostname.com
8. Then assign your email address and password on the Logon Information and check to Remember password.
9. Then click on the More settings...� as below screenshot.
10. Then in Outgoing server tab, check My outgoing server (SMTP) requires authentication.
11. Go to Advanced tab and change the port values based on your preference either SSL or NON-SSL.
12. Click OK button.
13. Click Finish and your email account in Microsoft Outlook 2013 is ready to use.