Where to edit/modify MX records?
There are a few way to add, modify or even remove your MX records. One of the way is show in the current article, the current article will lead you to edit your MX records. The other two ways is you might go to Manage DNS Zone functions and Edit DNS Zone functions, at this 2 functions you can modify other then MX records.
1. Login to your WHM Control Panel.
2. At the left size menu, you may click DNS Functions.
3. Next, you might select the function by clicking Edit MX Entry.
4. Following, you may choose your domain that you want to edit.
5. In the current page, you may set or add your MX Entry.Furthermore, you may select Remote
Mail Exchanger, so that you can exchange your mail whether in your host or not in your host.
6. After clicking Save, it will prompt you a successful message.