Welcome on board with Exabytes Windows SSD VPS hosting service. Here is the guide for you to kick start using your Windows SSD VPS.
Step 1: Remotely Access Your Windows SSD VPS
You will receive a service welcome email that consist server login credential. The email subject is "Your Windows SSD VPS Account Details".
May use Windows Remote Desktop Connection application to remotely access Windows VPS with the login credential provided at the service welcome email.
To better understand how to using remote desktop connection, may refer link for the guide.
Step 2: Resize Windows VPS Disk for the first time
The disk space is not resized automatically, please resize your Windows SSD VPS disk space at the first RDP ( Remote Desktop Protocol ) login session with below guide
- Press WIN+R to bring up the menu
- Type "diskmgmt.msc" in the text box and hit the Enter key or press OK
- Refer below steps, hit Extend Volume and hit Enter for subsequence setting page. ( Below disk size is an example. Every VPS has different disk size according to the subscription. )
Step 3: Managing Windows VPS from WHMCS Client Area
This knowledge demonstrate how to manage VPS from WHMCS client area to
- start / shutdown / reboot VPS
- reset administrator password
- accessing Web console
- rename Windows VPS netbios name / hostname
- view VPS information
To learn more, please navigate to this link.