Remotely access server through a Windows Computer
1. Click the Start button.
2. Click Run
3. Type “mstsc” and press the Enter key.
4. Next to Computer: type in the IP address of your server
5. Click Connect and will see the Windows login prompt.
Remotely access server through a Mac OS X
1. Download the Microsoft Remote Desktop client from the Mac App Store.
2. Add a Remote Desktop connection or a remote resource. You use a connection to connect directly to a Windows PC and a remote resource to use a RemoteApp program, session-based desktop, or a virtual desktop published on-premises using RemoteApp and Desktop Connections.
3. Fill in the setting at connection page to add a server connection profile.
- PC name : fill in IP ( with port number ) like 192.168.0.10:3389.
- Friendly name : a name for this connection profile
4. Double click the server profile to connect the server.