- Remotely access your Windows OS server.
- Open Computer Management. Press the Win + R keys on your keyboard to open Run, enter the command compmgmt.msc, and then press Enter or OK.
- Right click "Administrator" user and click Set Password...
- Hit Proceed at the following page
- Enter a new password for administrator user or othe server user.
Change Windows Administrator User Password Print
Modified on: Mon, 8 Mar, 2021 at 7:38 PM
Did you find it helpful?Send feedback
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.