This article will show the steps on how you can configure your cookie IP validation settings from WHM version 11.28 and above
1) Login into WHM (http://domainanme/whm)
2) Click on “Main” -> “Server Configuration” -> “Tweak Settings” -> “Security Tab”
3) Look for “Cookie IP Validation”
For more information, you may click on the “?” sign. It reads: Validate the IP addresses used in all cookie based logins. This will limit the ability of attackers who capture cPanel session cookies to use them in an exploit of the cPanel or WebHost Manager interfaces. For this setting to have maximum effectiveness, proxy domains should also be disabled.
4) Change the settings to “Loose” and the frequency of re-authentication will be lowered. You can also disabled it entirely.
5) Disable proxy domains. If you do not perform this step, you have to utilize a proxy server with a static IP address to establish and maintain your connection.
6) Clear your web browser’s cache and login into cPanel like normal.