Open Port in CSF Firewall through SSH
- Login to your Linux Server through SSH. Open csf.conf file using any text editor.
- Add the port you wish to open and restart CSF firewall for the changes to take into effect.
# Allow incoming TCP ports
TCP_IN = "20,443,465,21,22,587,993,25,53,80,110,143,995"
# Allow outgoing TCP ports
TCP_OUT = "20,21,443,587,22,25,80,110,43,53"
- csf -r // This is to restart CSF firewall
Open Port in CSF Firewall through WHM
- Login to WHM.
- Type firewall in Find bar and click on ConfigServer Security&Firewall link.
- Click on the Firewall Configuration button.
- Scroll down and locate Allow incoming TCP ports section. Enter the port you wish to open and click on the Change button at the bottom to save your changes.
- Lastly, you will need to restart csf by clicking on Restart csf+lfd button.