cPanel introduced Zone Editor to allow user to create and delete A, MX and CNAME records
in a domain's zone file.
1. Firstly, log into your cPanel account and select on the Zone Editor.
2. Click on the respective records that you want to add. For this example, we will select A record.
3. Add the Name and the Address of the A record. After complete, click the ADD AN A RECORD button.
4. You can also edit and delete an existing record. To do so, repeat from step 1,then click the MANAGE button.
Next, click EDIT for the desired record to be apllied to.
5. Once the edit is done, click SAVE RECORD.
6. To delete a record, simply click the DELETE button.