1. Login to your Plesk Control Panel
2. Navigate to Websites & Domains.
3. Click Password-Protected Directories.
4. Click Add Protected Directory.
5. For the Directory name, specify the directory that wants to be password protected. For
Title of the protected area, enter a title as a label of the directory. After done, click OK.
6. Navigate back to Password-Protected Directory. Click on the directory that you created earlier.
7. Click Add a User icon under Tools.
8. Fill in the Username, Password and Confirm Password field. Once done, click OK.