- EWS license is only available for our EBiz Mail PRO Business Premium Email Hosting plan
- Pre-requisite (add cName and SRV record for the domain at the domain DNS provider, control panel where the domain nameserver is hosted)
CNAME Records for autodiscover:
Autodiscover IN CNAME sm.hostname.com
SRV Records for autodiscover
_Autodiscover._tcp IN SRV 0 0 443 sm.hostname.com
sm.hostname shall be referring to the mail server hostname eg smtppro39.mschosting.com
You may refer to the Welcome Email for the mail server details. Feel free to contact us shall you are unsure of the DNS instructions.
1. Launch Microsoft Outlook > File > Add Account
2. Key in your email address account and click on Advanced options to checked “Let me set up my account manually” box.
3. Choose Exchange.
4. Click on Next to proceed.
5. It should be successfully set up now.
6. Proceed to restart Microsoft Outlook for the changes to take effect.