There is various ways to generate a database backup through Plesk control panel. You will now be able to save a copy of your database and download it to your local computer / device.
How to Export a Database Backup
- Login to the Plesk control panel.
- Click Databases on either left or right side menu.
- On the Databases page, locate the database you wish to back up.
- In the options section, click Export Dump to initiate the exporting of the database file.
- A pop-up window will show and select the directory you would like the backup saved to, as well as the name you would like the backup to use. There is option to trigger an automatic download of the backup after it is created.