This article is to help you if you want to move your hosting account from somewhere else to our server and requires our help to migrate your website over.
Exabytes will assist you to migrate the primary domain and new sign up account only, you may refer to the URL below for the charge.
MY Client Sign Up: https://www.exabytes.my/servers/server-migration
US Client Sign Up: http://www.exabytes.com/services/promigration/
SG Client Sign Up: https://www.exabytes.sg/servers/server-migration
1. First of all, you will need to sign up a hosting account with us from our product page, or you may contact our sales with email@example.com (MY Sign Up) firstname.lastname@example.org (US Sign Up) email@example.com (SG Sign Up)
2. Once you have signed up the account you will need to submit a ticket to our support team with
MY Client: (https://support.exabytes.my/support/tickets/new)
SG Client : (https://support.exabytes.sg/support/tickets/new)
3. Provide us the information as below if you are using cPanel.
Control Panel URL:
SSH Port (If you are using cPanel):
Time: (we prefer off peak hour from the server time such as 6pm to 3am for weekday):
please provide us the information as below(Plesk, WebSitePanel, DotNetPanel, HELM, etc.)
Control Panel URL:
Time (we prefer off peak hour from the server time such as 6pm to 3am for weekday):
4. Our support team will confirm with you if the migration could be done with the provided date and time by replying your email.
5. Once the migration done, please check with the given by the welcome email if everything working fine.
6. Point your domain DNS to our server as given by the welcome email or continue with the ticket sent to our migration task to request it.
7. As the DNS change will getting propagation period that take up to 72 hours, you may try to ping the domain if you are getting the server IP correctly. (You may get the IP from the welcome email).
8. After propagation period, try to check everything again if it is working fine. If the result is positive, contact our team to close the migration case.