1. Kindly login to https://IPAddress:8443 or https://hostname:8443 with your Plesk Admin login
detail from Product Welcome Email we have provided.
2. Click on "Mail" on the navigation bar on the left of your page.
3. Now you will proceed to another page, click on the "Create Email Address" button.
4. You are required to fill in all the required information in the general tab and change the
setting of your email. External will be used to help reset passwords if you have lose access to
the primary account.
5. What is "Forwarding" ?
Forwarding is a function that enables all received email sent to a specific email account.
6. What is "Email aliases"?
Email aliases are alternative email addresses associated with a primary email address.
All mail sent to email aliases will be received by the primary email address.
7. What is "Auto-reply" ?
Auto-reply is a function that enables you to auto reply to an email when you receive it. It
might be useful when you are busy or on outstation, you can inform your sender that you
are not able to reply due to some reason.
8. What is "Spam filter" ?
Spam filtering will help you to detect spam emails that are sent to you. You also can set
the spam filter to help delete all the spam emails that are sent to you.
9. Remember to click the “OK” button to create email. Your email account should be