There are several ways to install LiteSpeed on a WordPress site
a) Via WordPress
1. Login to your Wordpress admin dashboard.
2. Go to Plugins > Add New.
3. Search for “LiteSpeed Cache” in the top right search bar and then click on Install.
4. You will see that the Install button turns into Installing… and then into Activate. Click on Activate to start using the plugin.
5. Once the plugin is activated, you are good to go!
b) Via Plesk WordPress Toolkit
1. Login to your Plesk account. Then go to WordPress from the left menu.
2. Go to your desired Wordpress instance. Then go to the Plugins tab and click on Install.
3. Search for “LiteSpeed Cache” then click on Install on the first result.
4. The plugin installation will start. Once it is done, the status will turn into ‘Installed’ and you are good to go!