1. Download the LiteSpeed configuration file below (Right-click > Save As... / Save link as).
2. Login to your WordPress admin dashboard. Then, go to the LiteSpeed Cache plugin Toolbox section
3. Go to the ‘ Import/Export’ tab. Then click on Choose File.
4. Select the file downloaded in Step 1. to upload it.
5. Click on Import.
6. Once you get the notification that says ‘Imported setting file LSCWP_cfg-exabytes_-20210601_065359.data successfully.’, the settings in the configuration file have been applied successfully.
7. Once you import, go back to LiteSpeed > General and update your Server IP to the one that your website is using.
If unsure, you can use the one suggested by the plugin in the description of that field.