2. Upon successfully login, click at "Domains" >> "My Domains"
3. Search for the domain name that you want to update and click on "Manage Domain".
4. Then click on"DNS Management" under "Manage" navigation bar.
5. You may update your DNS records such as A record, CNAME, SPF and etc.
6. After done the update, click on "Save Changes".
Note: Only for domain name registered under OpenSRS, not apply to MYNIC domain. You may need a hosting plan for MYNIC DNS records update. Kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.