1. Log into Exabytes Billing System using following URL:
2. Upon successfully login, click at "Domains" >> "My Domains"
3. You may click on Manage Domain (Wrench icon) for the domain that you want to change nameservers.
4. Choose Management Tools and click on Private Nameservers.
5. Key in the nameserver with IP address and click on Save Changes.
Example as below :
Nameserver 1: ns1.yourdomain.com
Nameserver 2: ns1.yourdomain.com
* If you encounter error "Nameserver not registered" please contact firstname.lastname@example.org to register the pair of nameserver *
Note: Only for domain name registered under Webnic, Enom and Opensrs.