How to point G Suite mail with DNS Management Tools
Modified on: Mon, 6 May, 2019 at 7:10 PM
NOTE: Your domain name need to register with DNS Management Tools in order to perform below action.
1. Log into Exabytes Billing System.
Exabytes Billing System using following URL:
For MY client: https://billing.exabytes.com.my/mypanel/clientarea.php
For US client: https://billing.exabytes.com/mypanel/clientarea.php
For SG client: https://billing.exabytes.sg/mypanel/clientarea.php
2. Upon successfully login, click at "Domains" >> "My Domains"
3. Search for the domain name that you want to update and click on "Manage Domain".
4. Then click on "Manage" tab and select "Manage DNS".
5. You may update MX record to google Apps MX as below.
|Name/Host/Alias||Time to Live (TTL*)||Record Type||Priority||Value/Answer/Destination|
|Blank or @||3600||MX||1||ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
|Blank or @||3600||MX||5||ALT1.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
|Blank or @||3600||MX||5||ALT2.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
|Blank or @||3600||MX||10||ALT3.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
|Blank or @||3600||MX||10||ALT4.ASPMX.L.GOOGLE.COM|
More detail information on here
This is how the entry that need to insert on the DNS management tools
6. After done the update, click on "Save Changes
Note: Only for domain name registered under OpenSRS/Enom, not apply to MYNIC domain. You may need a hosting plan for MYNIC DNS records update. Kindly email to firstname.lastname@example.org for further assistance.
Did you find it helpful?
Sorry we couldn't be helpful. Help us improve this article with your feedback.