To recover a physical machine (with backup management web interface)
- Select the backed-up machine.
- Click Recovery.
- Select a recovery point. Note that recovery points are filtered by location.
If the machine is offline, the recovery points are not displayed. Do any of the following:
- If the backup location is cloud or shared storage (i.e. other agents can access it), click Select machine, select a target machine that is online, and then select a recovery point.
- Select a recovery point on the Backups tab.
- Recover the machine as described in "How to Restore OS to A New Machine or to A Machine which Does Not Boot".
- Click Recover > Entire machine.
The software automatically maps the disks from the backup to the disks of the target machine.
- To recover to another physical machine, click Target machine, and then select a target machine that is online.
- If the disk mapping fails, recover the machine as described in "How to Restore OS to A New Machine or to A Machine which Does Not Boot". The media enables you to choose disks for recovery and to map the disks manually.
- Click Start recovery.
- Confirm that you want to overwrite the disks with their backed-up versions. Choose whether to restart the machine automatically.