In order to migrate the domain DNS record from your existing DNS Zone hosting to Exabytes Free DNS Zone, it is consists of 2 parts as below.
**Please take note that there will be a certain downtime for your services as the domain nameserver update required around 18-72 hours propagation period before it can be fully resolved accordingly. Therefore It is advisable for you to copy the DNS record from DNS Zone Hosting to paste in Free DNS Zone first before proceed with the domain name server update to minimize the downtime.
Part 1: Copy the DNS record from DNS Zone hosting to Free DNS Zone
1) Log into DNS Zone hosting control panel
2) Click on the Domains then Edit DNS zone records
3) All the record will be display as example below. Please record all the DNS record except the NS record where it no longer needed.
4) Log into your billing account and follow the knowledge based here to add all the DNS record into the Exabytes Free DNS Zone. It should be appeared as the screenshot below once all the records is added.
5) Kindly click on the Save Changes button.
Part 2: Update Domain DNS
The domain nameserver need to be updated as below so that it is pointing to FREE DNS ZONE.
For .my domain name, please contact domain Technical Contact for assistance on domain name server update. You may check your domain Technical Contact here.
For domain which billed under MYR currency:
For domain which billed under SGD currency:
Note: Once the nameserver is updated, kindly allow 18-72 hours for domain DNS propagation period before it resolved accordingly.