Allowlisted Recipient mail will be by pass from being protected by Spam
1. Enter SPAM Expert dashboard via client area. If user is not familiar with
this then may refer to the below guideline:
(How To Enter SPAM Expert Dashboard) Please click here.
2. Click on "Recipient Allowlist" under "Incoming - Protection Settings" to proceed.
3. To Allowlist recipients for you domain, you must disable incoming filtering for specific mailboxes
by clicking "Mailbox Overview" and set "Filtered (Incoming)" option to "No".
4. Make sure that now you are on "Mailboxes" if not please click on the "Mailboxes" tab to proceed.
5. Click "Add mailbox" button to proceed.
6. A pop-up window will be shown, you can now add the email address that you wish to customize
the setting. Remember to click on "No" for "Filtered (Incoming)". Remember to click "Save".
NOTE: Any mailboxes you have added this under your domain will not be filtered by the system
for any antispam protection screening. We would recommend to do the allowlist / blocklist
in conscious method as any incorrect setting will cause the email messages to be either deleted
from the filtering system. The best way is to contact our support for an advise before taking any
changes if you are unsure.