After you have successfully obtained the log-in details for the control panel, please refer below link on creating your
1. Log into your WebsitePanel via http://cp.domain.com.
2. Click on the Domains icon at the home page of WebsitePanel.
3. After that, you may select the domain used for the nameserver.
4. Click on the Edit DNS zone records to edit your DNS.
5. Next, click Add Record and create the record you needed.
6. Following, create A record for ns1 and ns2 pointing to the nameserver of your hosting account as below.
7. Lastly, press Save and done the process.