To Set E-Mail Forwarding in WebSite Panel:
1. Login to your Website Panel via http://cp.domain.com or through http://serverhostname.com.
2. Under the "Hosting Spaces", click on your Hosting Plan name such as
"EBiz Plus Windows" or "RW1000 Windows Resseller Plan".
3. Click on "Accounts" under "POP/IMAP Email" category to proceed.
4. Select the E-Mail account that you wish to perform this function (eg. userA@domain.com).
5. Scroll down and find "Forward Mail to Address" filed, insert the E-Mail address that you wish to forward
(eg. userB@domain.com). Remember to click "Save" and mail account is added successfully.
Note: In this scenario, any e-mail send to email@example.com will
receive a copy by firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you select on "Delete Message on Forward" checkbox, any e-mail send to
userA@domain.com will receive by userB@domain.com and delete from
userA@domain.com's e-mail account.