1. Login to your Website Panel via http://cp.domain.com.
2. Under System, click FTP Accounts.
3. Select on Create FTP Account.
4. At FTP Account Properties area, key in your FTP User name and Password that you wish.
Kindly make sure the password you assigned fits the requirement as below
a. Contain at least 6 characters
b. Contain at least one UPPERCASE character (eg. A, B, C, ...Z)
c. Contain at least one SYMBOL or non-alphanumeric characters. (eg. !@#$%^...)
5. Next, select the folder that you would like to allow your FTP user to access such as "Root Folder".
6. Finally Save the changes.