What is Peer Account?
Website Panel User Name hard to remember? Setup a Peer account from Website Panel with easily remember
Peer account is an alias for its parent user account. It has the same rights as its parent account, i.e. has the
same DNP security roles, sees the same hosting spaces and user accounts etc.
Peer accounts are helpful when you want to share your hosting account with some of your friends or co-workers.
To create Peer Account
1. Login to your WebsitePanel via http://cp.domain.com.
2. Select on Peers from Account Menu at above of the navigation bar.
3. Next, click on Create Peer Account to create your peers account.
4. On the Edit Peer Account page you may insert the required information.
5. Lastly, click Add to complete the process.
6. Now you can login to WebsitePanel with the Peer account.