Please be advised that the maximum upload size is 2GB for Plesk and shall your WordPress size is larger that 2 GB, you are encouraged to sign up for our migration services.
1) Before proceeding with the restoration, the hosting account need to be scheduled for backup from Backup Manager
2) Once the backup is completed, select "All objects (entire system)" and click on Restore button
3) Restoration under progress
4) After the restoration process has been completed , you may need to hit on the refresh button to connect back the WordPress.
5) After refresh, the restoration process has been completed and the site is connected back.